Sinister: Manchester Pic-a-nic

Photojenni27 at xxx.com Photojenni27 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 1 20:01:24 BST 2001

Ok boys and girls, seeing as I've been appointed picnic mummy by the lovely
PeetsketchSteve...it's about time I started sorting things out.
Is the 15th of September cool for everyone? And where is the best place for
everyone who wants to go to get to? I'm going to be all democratic about this
and let everybody recommend a place and then we can decide where would be the
nicest (and the most obtainable!) place to get to. I'm very much in favour of
Platt Fields Park in Fallowfield as that is where I used to go when I was wee
and they have a nice lake there just made for picnics. Granted, they have a
lot of flashers too...but I suppose that just comes with the terrain :-)
I'm going to Smile tonight anyway, so I can see if it will still be on the
day of the picnic so we can go there afterwards (I don't see why it shouldn't
be on!)
If you want to email me with suggestions or offers of help and smiles (always
appreciated!) that would be lovely. And if you ever see me in the street, I'm
the mod-looking one with short black hair and a dreamy look on her face. Do
say Hello :-)

Love and Picnic baskets
Cay
xXx

"Girlfriends? Boyfriends? They come and go,
Now Pickled Onion Monster Munch? They're eternal..."
http://photojenni.diaryland.com