Sinister: first post

Rachael trentisgreat at xxx.au
Sun Sep 2 11:44:58 BST 2001

hello there.

well this is my first post, and i must admit, im quite
nervous.

ive been out of the nursery since about january, but
ive enjoyed just reading all your messages, and
haven't felt the need to say anything.

sinister has become quite special to me, as i recieve
the daily digest, and its something nice to come home
to after work, or read when stressed.

anyway, i suppose i should introduce myself.  im
rachael, almost 19, from melbourne, australia.  (i'm
moving to manchester in november, though)

we often have belle and sebastian nights at a club in
the city, but i never go as i don't want to go alone.

i discovered the band about 3 years ago, i remember
what attracted me to them first was that they shared
my dog's namesake.  i named my dog Belle when i was 6.
i was obsessed with the Belle and Sebastian cartoon
that was on in the morning before school.

anyway, i think that's enough for now.  just one thing
i'd like to add - i love writing letters, and if
anyone would like to become penpals, please email me
offlist.

thankyou.

love rachael
xxxx