Sinister: Hai. or hello, if norwegian isn't the language of choice.

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Sun Sep 2 14:07:28 BST 2001

the number of times i've apologised for not speaking
any norwegian befuddles the mind.

Well, i'm almost home.  i hate the british.
Especially football fans.  I pretend I'm interested,
just to appease dad.  Or he'd be disappointed that
none of his sons turned out ok.  ha ha, i assume he
knows that about me already...

I made jokes about the rioting - "oh, that's the
pre-match rioting, you can tell by the formation". ho
ho ho, i'm sure the celebration riots were better.

Lots of posts have compelled me to echo sentiments.
How to disappear completely at Oxford was my
highlight.  It was the 2nd encore, and by that time i
was wet, my cardy had leaked green dye over my
clearlake t-shirt and i was cold.  I thought they'd
abandoned the song when it started playing.  it's one
of my fuzzy songs.  and it sounds like Vangelis, one
of my early favourite artists (cf Blade Runner OST).

DDR is fantastic.  isn't it ironic, i can put the
combinations together when they're on a screen, but i
can't walk in a straight line down a street. the
product of the MTV generation...
My phrase is "I dance like Mick Cooke" after seeing
them in Cardiff.  and i do. maybe worse.

i can't wait to go to edinburgh. maybe i'll get
invited to picnics. the South west UK and norway are
suspiciously devoid of B&S fans.

I bought a rainbow scarf to go with my mittens.  I
love rainbows almost as much as traffic lights. red,
amber and green...mmm...i had traffy loites (say in
somerset accent) cakes till my 4th birthday.

And i missed the beta band at the pilton party.
apparently, they were good.  Ah well.
Who's going to the new order gig on October 12th?
Will Mr Billy Corgan play with them?
Would anyone be able to offer me a place to sleep?  I
can sleep standing up if it helps.

Are these and any questions answerable? who knows...

I know cliff richard likes traffy loites,
Love Niko
xxx
Oh, plus i need a ticket.  Schmoe.