Sinister: give quiche a chance

Jeremy Tweddle jeremy at xxx.au
Sun Sep 2 16:08:46 BST 2001

Hello all,

Well, that lovely time has come for me to bid farewell to Perth, Aus and
embark on a far more exciting sofa bed tour of the UK. As Gordon kindly
mentioned there's a picnic happening on the 15th September and you're all
cordially invited (back to mine as it were). As for those of you that can't
(or won't) make it to Edinburgh on the 15th, I'm now giving you the chance
to cash in on the breamy craze. I'll be gracing your shores from the 10th
September onwards and in Edinburgh til mid October sometime. For those that
want the honour and privilege of meeting a real live Australian boy (because
we all know they're a rarity all throughout the UK), then I'll see what I
can do and pencil you in.

At this point I drop the pretence that any of you will be wanting to meet
me, and just get down to the hardcore begging and pleading.

*begs and pleads*

If anyone would like to meet up for a drink ANYWHERE or have a sofa that
needs some company for an evening, email me off list and I'll look into
seeing my way to your neck of the woods.

And anybody interested in catching the luckies at Leeds or Bath (or both)
let me know, because I WILL be there, and friendly faces would be an added
bonus.

Sorry to sound like a berk, I'm not really helping my cause here am I?

Jeremy

ps. Big hugs, kisses and general thanks to Helen (the soon to be sole
remaining Perth sinisterine). There's still time to get in my luggage,
you've just got to get down to 20kg and 90cm tall. Easy enough?