Sinister: Peter Carter, you are a genius

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 2 17:21:01 BST 2001

GENIAL

I have been on sinister since late '97 and I've seen some wonderful
wonderful posts, but today, Peter Carter was the first to move me to tears.

I'm in a pretty weird mood this morning which might have something to do
with it. My face is red hot and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard, but
sinister has once again made me smile.

BLUE PHOTOS FROM RED KNOCKER DAY

Sorry, that was actually meant to say knicker, but it looks good as it is.
Props to Robster for some great photos. I can't think of many captions, but
the prize for most ridiculous face pulling should be split between Carsmile
and James. Apps wins the prize for looking like a young Mathew Pinsent.
I am pleased to be the dominant member of one photo, although Trousers'
specs sort of steal the show.

TARA'S

I was amused to see that more than one Tara had a birthday yesterday. It was
the anniversary of our very own Feather Boa, so many happy returns.
I was going to write a comparison thing between FB and lindsey's friend
Tara, but then I saw that lindsey's Tara is a virgin and I didn't know what
to do.

ASM WALTON

The reason I'm being so quiet on the 90's songwriter front is because I
didn't want to embarrass you, but, for the record, this was young Sam's list

1. Williams/Chambers
2. Halliwell
3. Vengaboys
4. Pinky/Perky
5. Chaz/Dave

The Pine Fox will be impressed.

ANSWERS TO READERS QUESTIONS

I have noticed that people have a lot of unanswered questions on this list,
so I thought I'd have a go at answering them.

- Adam uni - No
- PeetsketchSteve - Maybe you should, but they can get caught in ventilation
shafts
- PhotoJenni - Yes I have

That's enough for now.

Chris Jones.

P.S. Thank you Mark for your help. Unfortunately all my immaculate planning
was in vain, Oh well, when's the next plane to Poland...