Sinister: Rolf Harris, Chocolate, Bikinis, Rock And Roll

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Sep 3 09:56:30 BST 2001

hey you lot!

Hmm. Eating chocie when I oughta not eat chocie.
Supposed to go on holiday next week, although I ain't
got a passport. and how on earth am I supposed to look
good in a bikini with a few wobbly bits (read "few" as
"far too much and lots of") that won't go away? Hmm.
comfort eat chocolate.

 Hey! I saw Rolf Harris on Saturday in Glasgow,
signing autographs on sauchiehall street, before
entering into the Garage. Sitting in Nice N Sleazies
at the time of spotting, most of the other drinkers
went a bit star struck. Or maybe it was just me. My
boyfriend'll deny it, but he was starstruck too.

Bought a capo at the weekend, and some pectrums. Now I
am ready to take over your lives. Everything sounds
better now.

Mind you, saw James Orr Complex supporting Papa M at
Sleazies, and if thats the standard, this miss has so
much to learn. *sigh*.

Music falls into bunches of catagories.
1. Wow! Thats amazing! So inspiring! I wanna write
music now!
2. Thats alright. Ho hum. (Possibly the worst reaction
you could evcer have)
3. Thats not really..my cuppa tea... (I would confess
to someone)
4. Wow! thats really inspiring! Its sooo incredibly
stupendously awful! Yipee! I have a chance of making
it! I know I'm better than them/him/her/ it /whatever.
5. Oh god. Thats fantastic. I'm never gonna be that
good. I might as well give up now. *bursts into tears
of frustration and jealousy*
6. God Speed You Black Emperor? Pass the prozac.
*Muffled sounds of idleberry being passinoately
hateful for GYBE*

if you can think of any more, then feel free to tell.

Right, Thats all from me today.

Later you lot,

*hugs snogs and thumbwars*
idleberry