Sinister: health is worth more than learning.

Richard Gillanders r_gillanders at xxx.com
Mon Sep 3 10:53:59 BST 2001

not much here.

with a hardbacked, abridged, children's edition of
'gulliver's travels' nearby.  I think.  of.

"blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never
be disappointed.".

a connection more lateral than literal.  or maybe it
is literal.  literally.

gordon: unfortunately.  my communicating abilities
[you're wanting them on a mobile level] are as
hampered as my organising ones.  which might be
appropriate for a picnic.  but.  no.  I cannot be the
'networker'.  although I would like a title of some
sort.  and to be involved in its selection.  so that
it isn't offensive.  to me.  and doesn't refer to my
dutch ancestry.  NO.  I can't be your 'networker'.
not because there was another party and I destroyed a
device which is designed to help [or, at least, help]
with that one.  but.  because I don't have one.  and
if I did.  hm.  och.

lots of other people have mobile phones.  and most of
them keep them fully charged.  someone will volunteer.
 I just know it.

I went to a canyon in nineteen ninety-five.
and a different one in nineteen ninety-seven.
I think I went to a party in nineteen ninety-six.

where did I hear 'happy heart' by andy williams?  I
have a feeling it was over the closing credits of some
film or another.  or maybe it just reminds me of the
theme tune from 'lovejoy'.  the start.  anyway.
anyone?

"Authored in 1939, but unpublished until 1966
(posthumously), 'The Third Policeman' seems like some
mad merger of 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'Dante's
Inferno'. Arguably his best work, it is a murder
thriller, a vision of eternity, a visit to hellish
rural police station, and the tale of 'a brief,
tender, unrequited love affair between a man and his
bicycle'."

someone mentioned flann o'brien a while ago.  and I
remember who it was.  I got this book a week ago
today.  and I read a quarter of it.  and lost it.  the
book.  that is.

I saw the james orr complex at nice 'n' sleazy's last
year.  he was really quite good.  if I remember.
correctly.  oh.  I don't know.  yeah.  he was very
good.  there are acoustic nights at nice 'n' sleazy's.
 does anyone go to those acoustic nights at nice 'n'
sleazy's?  like.  tonight's?

I'm clutching at straws.  when there should be other
clutching.  happening.

forget it.

LOVE,
richard.