Sinister: Line 22 of page 36 of the book she was reading contained both our names

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 3 17:43:54 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well, its Monday, I have a really bad cold, someone buzzed me today and
nearly burst all my stitches, and those kids who bet me up a lot keep giving
me evils, but I'm still in an undefeatable good mood.

I am never going to ever touch wine again ever after last weekend. I went to
stay in fife, and three of us went on a legendary Tour Of Scummy Pubs In
Glenrothes only in the third one (i think) I bought a bottle of wine, and no
one would drink it with me, and it was the 15% stuff that costs a fiver and
tastes like Meths. And apparantly I got quite ruined. It was one of those
nights where I did everything that could possibly ever be embarrassing.

 Like Jaz said something silly and I called her a retard really loudly and
over and over again because I was being drunk and obnoxious. But there was
this couple sitting with their son at the next table, and their son had
Down's Syndrome, so they thought I was shouting it at him, and the three of
us nearly got kicked in.

And I left my mobile phone in the car. Rats.

Oh and I was sick, a lot. And it was that bright purple radioactive stuff and
it tasted of Ribena, because all my bodily fluids are in fact Ribena. I only
mention my sick because it was purple and therefore good.

Oh and I saw planet of the apes, which was rubbish.

School is swell at the moment, cause it's not too late on in the term, so I
can doss about without fear of panic. Except I don't, cause I'm hellbent on
leaving from 5th year. But it's generally been grate since the Blonde ditched
me for the Posse Girls and now she can't stop me from having other friends.
And I'm walking home instead of getting the bus, and I'm taking packed
lunches too (packed lunch = crisps and 6 bottles of Ribena)

Ooh, it's picnic season. I like picnics of the sinister variety. I want to
come to the Embra one. I hope I can.

I'm feeling quite sad now the the Runaway Thread is finished. I thought it
was going to go on forever.

i hope Belle and Sebastian cover an Anal Cunt song because it would be funny.
Isobel singing I Gave Your Kid Aids So You Could Watch It Die. Actually,
maybe everyone should be really glad that they would never do that. B&S are
pure, I promise.

I better go now, early night and lemsip calls. Sniff.

Hugs,
Jen