Sinister: Los Angeles stuff!

Delaware9 at xxx.com Delaware9 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 3 23:00:33 BST 2001

Hello everyone!  I am the Queen of the Lurkers although I have been on the list since early '98.  Oh my god thats a long time.  But anyway.  I am going to be going to the show in LA this Wednesday with Lesley Jo, whom some of you may remember (and fondly, I hope) from the old days!  I am quite excited because I live in the East and was able to take advantage of the airfare wars to get out to the West!

Here is the deal:  Im flying into Phoenix, where LJ lives, and we still need to get to LA from there.  Driving is possible, technically, but a little scary because neither of us would be at all familiar with the area and its sort of a long drive, too.  Does there happen to be anyone making the same trek who could either give two nice, clean, gas-money-totin' girls a ride or at least some pointers?  Or does anyone know anything about cheap flights between those points or alternate ways of travel??  Please email me if you have any advice!  Please please please!  I love you all.

Westward Bound,

Jess