Sinister: The picnic mummy has entered the building

Photojenni27 at xxx.com Photojenni27 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 4 00:08:30 BST 2001

Ok cats and kittens, Manchester picnic update commences.
(To everyone who is reading this and couldn't give a toss or is a thousand
miles away from Manchester, you are more than welcome to delete this mail now
and go read the hundreds of other lovely ones that bear more relevance to
your lives as this time than mine. Have you done it? Good, good..now I can
continue.)
Okey doke....
The date of the picnic itself has been changed from the 15th September (which
is also the date of the Edinburgh picnic) to the 16th September which is a
Sunday and lovely. The reason for this is that our picnic may just be graced
by the evil presence of that Red Bull obsessed sex God, Mr Ken Chu. It's also
easier for people who are going to the Edinburgh picnic to come along and
visit all of us Southerners *giggle* if they are so inclined.
I'm inclined to hold the picnic at Platt Fields, as that seems fairly central
and easy for eveyone to get to, even if I have been told that there is a
provocation for people's ears being bitten off there.  Heaton Park is nice,
but they have a frankly disturbing proportion of mentalist scallies per nice
normal people and the sight of many people in dufflecoats all enjoying
themselves in the sunshine may be just enough to unhinge them I fear.
Fletcher Moss park in Didsbury is gorgeous and has two pubs in its vicinity
but I don't know how easy it would be for everyone to get there.
Is this ok for everybody? If you have any suggestions or offers of help, or
suggestions of nicer places for us all to convene, or just want to say Hello
and bow at my feet in homage :-) then don't be afraid to email me. Just out
of interest, I also work at the Cornerhouse Cafe on Friday nights and
sometimes Saturday/Sundays so if you're about at that time do say Hello. The
coffee is nice and I don't bite....well, unless inclined.
I'm going to watch Gregory's Girl and go to sleep. I'm having a bad evening.

Love and screaming at Oasis songs
Cay
xXx

P.S. Ben-Yup, I'm going to be living on Camden Road in UCL halls of residence
from 21st September. Scary, expensive and pretentious I know....so forgive me
this in advance.

"Girlfriends? Boyfriends? They come and go,
Now Pickled Onion Monster Munch? They're eternal..."
http://photojenni.diaryland.com