Sinister: When James met Dolly.

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Wed Sep 5 02:19:38 BST 2001

          WHEN JAMES MET DOLLY

      Bused it to..Westview avenue,Glen Hill's,Leicester.

    Once at said Avenue I delved in my pocket for bunch of car key's and
searched
                       for the corresponding veihicle.
        "O, there you are love! What a vision of early eighty's chic you are
in that rather revealing faded brown" he thought, in a daze of desire.

                       So we're together now, the dream has become reality.
     and to think I nearly let this beauty pass through my life,after lust by
the name of V299 678 took advantage of me last week, I'm over that old
slapper now tho after finding out she'd been *done* by every lad in the
village.
            No! What me and Dolly have is love, real love.
              She does still let me play with Z-car but I've noticed keeps a
close eye on the both of us at all times and I'm sure is a little jealous at
times of her slinky lines  and racey reputation.
                         Dolly's in her prime of life, just turned twenty one
and gagging for it (driving). Christened as Triumph Dolomite, she is known to
friends and family as Dolly.
          As I said before, I think she feel's a little bit threatend by
Datsun's look's, all slim and toned but shes a lively performer and that's
what matters, Right?
       Lovely bum, too.

             If you've read this FAR you're an absolute STAR.
James.

 car running "Basil Faulty" style (START YOU VICIOUS BASTARD!! etc....)
              4,Point towards home
       5,Decide 21 yo Triumph Dolomite is good fun and need's *performance
testing*.
          6, Brake's aren't quite good enough
             7, Enter corner about 40mph to quick
                      8,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG......