Sinister: please see the lucksmiths(UK people)

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Thu Sep 6 04:36:37 BST 2001

Hello sinister people.
Ok I am not from the uk...but i am urging anybody who
is residing there to see the lucksmiths.  I know they
have little to do with belle and sebastian, outside of
being a twee band that is very very very good.  They
are from Australia, and unlike belle and sebastian
they toured the entire united states coast to coast,
even in some pretty obscure places, and some very
small venues.  Of course they are only a band of
three.

They are playing a few dates with a elephant six band
called essex green that is also very good.  They used
to have a few members in the touring band for ladybug
transistor.
Ok I am writing this as a fan, not as a promoter.  I
think the indie pop people in the uk would be missing
out if they did not see the lucksmiths, that includes
the sinister people....mainly because i love the
lucksmiths for the same reasons i love B&S, lyrical
wit and beauty, and simply great music.

UK Tour Dates for the lucksmiths.
Wed Oct 3rd - Bitterscene Club at The Bassment,
Chelmsford
Fri Oct 5th - The Point, Oxford w/The Essex Green,
Airport Girl and The
Relationships
Sat Oct 6th - Strange Fruit Club, The Spitz, London w/
The Essex Green
and Airport Girl
Fri 12th Oct - Strangeways club, Leeds with Airport
Girl
Sunday Oct 21st - La Guingette Pirate, Paris w/Essex
Green
Saturday Oct 27th - The Bull and Gate, London
w/Airport Girl, Slipslide
& Partition
Thursday Nov 1nd - Purr Club, Moles, Bath

So see the lucksmiths. unless you already know about
this.

Ok something relitive to the list.  WHY the hell are
people getting rid of B&S tickets.  I would kill to
see them, maybe not kill, but maybe do something
silly. I wish i  had a story, but to be honest, right
now my academic stress does not allow me writing
interesting letters.  Maybe I need to listen to
tigermilk again.  actually this has very little
relevance.

Chris P>

=====
www.mp3.com/sevenstars
The fog and the sunlight overshadow what is really the point sometimes.