Sinister: Update on 2nd show... A wanderer plays on muted stings....

Mikesjobeck at xxx.com Mikesjobeck at xxx.com
Fri Sep 7 10:15:02 BST 2001

Dimetra!!!!
That was such a heart felt post:)
It brought me very close to your world  you know?
 you were like a stranded angel so seemingly untouchable
and from an alltogether far off separate planet...
 Ah!  and how many of us too i wonder, love
these scottish scarf wearing days...?
These Autumnal late summer gusts of wind and daisies....?
shimmeringly cold and starsprinkled nights....?
Staring into outerspace while listening to
The smiths "there is a light and it never goes out"....?
 Magic.....:)
OH!!!   But I must tell you sinisteree's very briefly
That the 2nd show which ended just a little while ago was even BETTER
than the opening one!!!
They mixed it up brilliantly!!!!!  :)
even played  "the fox in the snow"
as well as "like dylan in the movies"  both mesmerizing and full
with passionate artistry and just the right amount of melancholy...
I was wholeheartedly STUNNED
and reduced only to pure uplifting emotion!!
or as Marilyn Monroe once said "I felt goose pimpily all over"
:):):):):):):):)
5 or 6 differnt songs than the first night!!!
including
"dog on wheels"   And   "dirty dream #2"
you have to understand how rare this is for a band to perform in such manner
as
having an entirely different set after only one night!!!!!
Oh, but then again its "Belle and Sebastian"
 Tonight =s  A+ across the board!!!
They even handed out a fucking baseball
to a teary eyed lass who sang
"take me out to the ballgame"   Okay!!!
 Truely amazing songs performed tonight kids, so
for anyone going to all the remaining shows this is like gold dust!!!!
And now I've collected two nights worth....:)
 Do yourselves a favour folks!
Sell the car the bike the trike the telly>>> WHATEVER!!!
and make the dream real!!!!
make it real....
(:and take Dimetra with you:)

Carpe Diem!!!