Sinister: a waterfall of emotion

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Sat Sep 8 17:11:07 BST 2001

Hello lovelies,
It's been awhile, hasn't it?  I feel like a totally
different person fron the last time I posted.  I'm
gonna share some personal stuff, so if you don't feel
like learning such things about me, then skip to the
end of this post.
Anyone still here?  Your presence is appreciated, you
sweet thing.  Recently I went to the Methadone clinic,
and started on the program there.  I've been on since
Sept 4th.  Before that, I was on and off heroin for
about four years.  I can't even begin to tell you how
happy I am about being on the program.  I haven't
spent any money on illegal drugs at all this week.  I
am doing mental cartwheels and somersaults (and not a
small amount of imaginary-tail wagging)!!  Now I can
go to the b&s gig in Seattle without worrying about
scoring dope or getting sick.  If anyone has any
experiences or advice they'd like to share, please
email me off-list.  And thanks for listening, I don't
have many people in my semi-professional life I can
share this with, know what I mean?

******E N D   O F   T H E   P O S T******
Well, the end of the too-much-information bit, at
least.  At the moment I'm sitting in Madison's brand
new internet cafe, Java EsCafe.  I have to give them
props, cos their internet access (for the time being)
is FREE!!  Yep, just buy a coffee or whatever, and
surf to your heart's content.  Much snazzier gear than
the library's free computers.  Though I will always
adore the library, they don't let me sip lattes while
surfing, and enforce a 30 minute time limit.
Let's have more gig reviews, west coasters!!  Por
Favor?  Ans links to pics would be grand.
Okay, I'll stop demanding thngs and telling secrets.
Well, one more thing.  This Ken Chu fellow - would
anyone be so kind as to email me a picture/link to a
picture of this mythical Ken?  Thanks everyone.  I
love you all.
-elise
PS Is wearing blue corduroy trousers and carrying a
tan corduroy bag a fashion felony?  :)