Sinister: it could have been a worse career

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Sat Sep 8 20:30:07 BST 2001

Hello,

It's been a while, hehe.

I've been a good boy recently, since starting my job on Monday I even slept
before midnight most of the time and wakes up at 7am.  Good grief, hence the
inability to post loads to Sinister, that's why the grasp of tense in the
sinister e-mails has improved greatly recently.

The job I have is going quite well too, apart from me....

1) realising that i left my keys inside the house as I closed the door in
the morning for work (inc car keys), thus the normal 3 minutes drive to work
became me running a mile to work and being twenty minutes late, fortunately
no one really cared that I was late.

2) being asked to phone up customers, scary scary scary, esp since I knew
absolutely nothing about the business.

3) The classic - Turned up in suit and tie on a "dress down" Friday.

So yes, I'm a twat.

Ok, post content draught time

Well well well It would seem that it is a convenient time for me to start a
job!  For the reason that, since this week I'm away from sinister suddenly I
find myself two offsprings!  One young Pika who needs maintenance money and
young Kara who wants a zebra!  Hey, how comes I got all the Bills and none
of the Thrills??  Will someone pay my Bills?  Will someone pay my telephone
Bills?  Will someone pay my automobills?  I don't think they do, well then
just a kiss will do!

*waits for kisses to come*

And Alan Whyte!  is my new hero, for actually listening to the Red Bull
Dozers and liking them!  Did any of you know you can download FREE TRACKS on
http://www.cockscrew.com/rbd ?  Thought not ;-), go there now!

What's MORE!  *faints*  If the ever lovely Mandee Wright is not lying to me,
she is going to have her OWN radio show on Monday and she is going to play a
Red Bull Dozers track!  *dies in excitement* and you can listen online at
http://www.unco.edu/ksrx and her show will be on at 10-12 midnight America
(Mountain Standard) time and 5-7am UK time.

*still waiting*

Talking of great tunes, a few months ago, I've copied all of the songs on
"If you're feeling Sinister" into mp3 on my computer, so that I don't have
to pop in the CD into drive to listen to the kickin' trax, and so, all 10
toons have just become minions on the mp3 program's playlist...

A few nights ago, I couldn't sleep properly (still adjusting from never
sleeping timezone to ooh sensible working person sleeping timezone), so I
wanted some music on the background to help me sleep, and turning on the
computer for that would be overkill, so I popped in "If you're feeling
Sinister", cos it looked like it said "If you're feeling Insomnia" into the
CD player.  And I have discovered the BEST drifting off to sleep CD ever!

It starts off with soothing trumpets, then soothing piano, then soothing
harmonica, then soothing Sturan (ooh er), with the soothing lyrics!  It even
ends on "Judy and the dream of horses"!  I can't remember whether I dreamt
of any horses that night, but it certainly helped me sleep, maybe it'll help
you sleep too, for those nights when you've drunk too many Red Bulls.

Except, you can never drink too many Red Bulls :-)

Red Bulls and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: The mysterious, yet nature loving, Ken Chu can be found at
http://robster75.tripod.com/redpant4.jpg, but please don't look, good god
:-)

P.S.S.: Good God is a great phrase where the first word has an extra o than
the second word, a little challenge for you all, if you can find five other
phrases (that make sense) that has the same style (two words, one with an
extra letter than the other but otherwise the same), the first answer wins a
mix tape, and my mix tapes are GOOD, just ask Laura Llew :-), who by the way
surely is preparing the announcement of me as the winner of the
TRANSATLANTIC MIXTAPE CHALLENGE right now...