Sinister: who wants to see a half-naked Jason?

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.com
Sun Sep 9 17:45:16 BST 2001

http://www21.brinkster.com/jasonandreas/photos.html

there you are :)

Aaaaanyway, aside from that skinny freak (ie, me)...

Why do we get more sunshine when it's cold than we do in the Summer? See
Scotland? See weird weather?

See cool bands? See Songs: Ohia. And that's Jason's tip for this post...

I continue, as always, to work. Call centre life is pretty crappy, and
filled with petty bureacracy and shite like that, but at least they give me
money. Even though no-one South of Nottingham even pretends to make an
effort to understand my "Scotch" accent. <grins>

Guess I shouldn't work on a hearing-aid information line...

I bought the Radiohead live bootleg from South Park (gig, not tv show). It
cost me £19 and is absolutely fucking brilliant. It rawks.

I am in the process of obtaining the two gigs I attended in Glasgow Green by
them too. Which will rawk even more. Pity I can't get the Belle & Sebastian
gigs I was at. I never seem to hear of any live boots (Black Sessions aside)
floating around. Ach well.

I'm trying to live the single life and have fun doing so. No snogs yet, but
I don't mind. I just wish the ex wouldn't keep trying to throw tales of how
amazing the new boyfriend is in my face. Ach well, I'm sure she'll cheat on
him eventually too. Or vice versa, which would also be sweet. Gods, that
sounded nasty of me. Ooooh!

I've been helping fuzzly creatures when I see them in trouble. Well, birdies
and insects - not the fuzziest of things, I admit, but they can be pathetic,
and I have an affinity for that, y'know :p

I'm addicted to Phileas Fogg cheese tortilla chips. And Irn Bru, of course,
but you knew that already.

In good news, my cousin has managed to talk the council into letting her
take over my deceased gran's house, so the whole family breathes a sigh of
relief that it won't have her memory spoiled by being taken over by thugs or
bampots...

I have a car. I can't drive. I have a blue Fiat Punto. But I can't drive. I
shall learn. And then I shall visit you London buggers for a good laugh.
Count on it.

I've rambled enough for now, I feel.

- Jase xx

http://www21.brinkster.com/jasonandreas