Sinister: Introductions and 9/8 SF Setlist

Jacob Mishook jacob.mishook at xxx.com
Mon Sep 10 01:51:07 BST 2001

Here is my quick introduction: Jacob, 22, Palo Alto, CA, on the list for
about 5 months, biding my time until I actually had some content to
post.

And, courtesy of the soundboard guy in front of me at the show (thanks,
soundboard guy!), here is the 9/8 SF setlist:

Leader of the Pack
Le Pastie De La Bourgeoisie
There's Too Much Love
The Magic of A Kind Word
I Fought In A War
My Wandering Days Are Over
Jonathan David
Slow Graffiti
The Model
The Boy With A Thorn In His Side (audience participation/request)
Simple Things
The Boy With The Arab Strap
Fox In The Snow
Family Tree
The State That I Am In
Dirty Dream #2
The Wrong Girl
Woman's Realm
Legal Man
Everyday People

I agree with Holly's post that Isobel looked rather bored.  Though I
would disagree with her take on "the guy who opened for them."  I
thought Richman's performance was great, especially his dancing during
"I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar."  I dare you to find a more youthful
49 year old.

And finally, a special thank you to those at the SF picnic for making me
feel so welcome. I'm sure Kyla will file a full report on the
afternoon's festivities ;-)

Jacob