Sinister: Just another foxy girl in glasses

Therockvixen at xxx.com Therockvixen at xxx.com
Mon Sep 10 02:10:33 BST 2001

Hello Sinister ...
Well, I just got out of the nursery (about a year ago) and I figured it was
time to make my presence known. My name is Meghan and I live in Little Rock,
Arkansas. I have a degree in expository writing and I work in a coffee bar.
One time, when I was about three, I had to go to the dentist to get a cavity
filled. As it turned out, though, I had only eaten a black crayon.

As for B&S content, my friend and I went on a roadtrip yesterday and I made
her listen to Tigermilk. She bitched about it all day. The moral of this
story: Never travel long distances with a crybaby.

I love you all.

Hugs,
Meghan