Sinister: closet lurking queen

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 10 03:10:42 BST 2001

Someone just posed about them thinking they were turning into a sinisterine,
well, since school started I think I have become or are starting to become a
lurker.  Wow!  Well, to tell you the truth that isn't it.
First of all I think I will start of the chain events that everyone wants to
say.  I am so jealous to everyone on the west coast b/c it all sounds so
wonderful. I am also very excited for everyone in japan (I hope I dont set
off a string of scary emails that Niel and Honey will yell at me about).  You
are all so very very lucky. I was talking to a friend today while I was
reading the set list for last night, and I was saying how exciting that was
for all of you to hear "leader of the pack".  That used to be my favorite
song when I was a litttle girl.
Second, ***I know that this is not content anymore, so all of you who dont
care about my life can leave now.  ***  Well, boys and girls, I have talked
to a few of you recently about how my life was sucking, seemed to be
spiraling and I was becoming a closet introvert.  Well, after deciding what
the problem was, i decided to slowly change.  People invited me to go see
MU330 and Against all athority at a club on friday, and i tried to find a way
out of it but couldn't.  So, b/c of that i say thanks to you, I think its b/c
of you all.

I love you all

kate