Sinister: mini mouse perfume, metal poles, chris geddes and our future kidlets

matea basta mateamo at xxx.com
Mon Sep 10 04:40:33 BST 2001

its about time i say something. well first off, i'm matea.  aww i'll help...
Muh-Tay-Uh... anyways, once i drank a whole bottle of mini-mouse perfume.(i
was 3) well, almost a whole bottle.  my sister told me it was Dimetap...and
i really really like Dimetap. im telling you this, because well, if i say
something idiotic, just blame it on that. and my walking into a metal pole
in 3rd grade cus i tried to walk with my eyes closed for a really long time.
uhhhh anyways...

im in love with chris geddes and at the International Festival at Benicasim
in spain stuart delivered my love letter for chris to him. oh and...that was
me and my big sister dancing on stage if you were there and you saw us!
could you blame me for acting like a fool?! my dreams came true that night.

im going to their show in portland on tuesday. im hoping to somehow get
backstage and get some autographs. and also maybe me and chris geddes can
get married. i dont know if he'd agree to all this though. but if he
does...one of our kids can be named belle, and one we'll call sebastian.
anyways, i hope they get bad eyesight too cus then the whole family will
wear glasses. and i'll only let the kidlets wear corduroys and converse.
good plan i think...

love, mini mouse perfume, and metal poles,
matea