Sinister: egg-free muffins anyone?

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Mon Sep 10 15:05:42 BST 2001

Hello to all the lovely sinister people out there who care about what I have to say.  As for the rest of the population, well, they can go to hell for all I care.

So I know I haven't posted in three, four months, but do not blame me, blame my mother for "accidentally" cutting off my internet connection at home and the inspiration fairy for not giving me anything interesting to talk about.  So hello again to all the sinisterines who were all on the list when I was at my peak of posting (at which point I posted just about everyday with useless rambling which I hope was mildly amusing at least), and all the new sinisterines (my friend, RACHEL, who is in nursery, is now on the list, let's all give her a group hug and a big, big welcome to make her feel... welcome..)!

My major reason for posting was to promote the welcoming party of my friend Rachel, so now I have run out of things to talk about.

B&S content:  someone tipped me off that Belle and Sebastian are playing in New York next year, at possibly Radio City Hall.  (Sorry, John, I've beaten you to it.)  So all sinister people in New  York should rejoice!  (unless you though Jonathan David was crap.)

Did I tell you that I turned vegan?  I probably did, since it happened in early June.

So my summer was action-filled (studying chinese and physics) and so much fun (so much sleep) and I was just so busy (trying to work off my immense flesh that I've gained over the  year) that I had become a lurker who hadn't read much sinister reading material in the past three months, but now I'm back, and I've been reading all the posts, and now I'm posting, too!

My apologies to Kevin Pierce (I think that's what his name was) for promising a postcard and never sending one.  I will, soon, if you still want it.  And that other person who kindly replied me about the Angelina Jolie incident (as I said, I hadn't been paying attention and had to be scolded and spanked), I was checking my email on another friend's computer and AOL deleted all my old mail, so I can't reply and send you a thank you card.  But thank you.

This is getting long.  I must refine my posting skills again..

cheers,
hye min
xoxo