Sinister: wheres a legal man when you need one???

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Sep 10 16:41:30 BST 2001

... especially when your damn agency (Office Angels)
won't pay you the 200 quid they still owe you and
feign forgetfulness when you call and mention it?

And that, by the way, folks, is outstanding for two
jobs- one at the start of April the other at the start
of August.

grrr.

On the plus side, I've been busy updating the Point of
Isolation website...

http://everything.at/point_of_isolation

have a look... its got some of the interview questions
and answers we've had fom the likes of Jeff Mueller
(bloke from Rodan, June of 44, Shipping News...)
Sputniks Down, Sennen and a bunch of others as well.

Bad news....

my brother is going to be moving out soon, and has the
nerve to take his own computer with him. This will
severely affect my internet abuse/use and means I'll
probably only be able to get online at weekends in an
internet cafe.
But when I start working I'm gonna start saving up for
my own computer.

Unless anyone wants to donate me a nice shiny one with
internet conection....

(e mail me before the 21st!!!)

good news...
me and idlebloke are off up North to Inverness for a
few days and then onto Fort William.

and thats all I have to say right now.

I better go.. ironing needs done.

Still not happy about not getting PAID.

love,
idles

PS. if you fancy seeing the website, complete with e
mail addys for the AGENCY THAT AREN'T PAYING ME its
here...
http://www.officeangels.co.uk/profile/profile_frame.htm

I can't stop you, and I won't.

=====