Sinister: The future's looking colourful

Danny Farrell farrell_danny at xxx.com
Mon Sep 10 17:06:11 BST 2001

Thats me back from Blackpool with the friend-girl.I love fairs but sometimes
they make me suffer from age-envy. Its still grate as an adult but when
you're a kid everything seems so much bigger and more exciting and generally
more alive. It was still grate though because the friend-girl kept hugging
me and holding my hand and making eyes at me,looking into my eyes and just
drifting away somewhere else while her pupils dilate to huge proportions, I
love it when people make eyes at me i could watch it for hours, and then she
fell asleep hugging me on the way home.

Now i have hope and hope is a grate thing but sometimes its bad too because
if things go wrong then its worse,sometimes i think its better to go through
life not hoping or expecting anything but then i think thats silly, so maybe
i will hope but not too much.

I was also lucky enough to be "allowed" to listen to Tigermilk on the way
there without being hounded and shouted at, and then Sinister and Boy With
on the way home. The moral of the story is as long as you're doing something
really nice for someone then they might let you listen to B&S without taking
the tape out the stereo and throwing it out the window.

I even seen people with Belle&Sebastian badges and they looked really Twee
and i wanted to say hello to them but i was scared to because i wasn't
wearing my badges but i did smile at them as i walked past and heard them
talking about how they should play B&S through the whole of the pleasure
beach.I think that would be grate.

Does anyone having any recordings of any sort of the recent Belle&Sebastian
gigs (including the UK ones)? I'd really love to get a hold of one so if u
have could you e-mail me off list and i'll try and come up with a suitable
re-imbursment for a live B&S taping.Hmmmmm half the kingdom and a young
princess is probably the going rate :)

Oh yeh it seems that my friend Alan has finally decided to take off his
diaper and spit out his dummy and descend into the world of sinister. He
even wrote a story about me and name-dropped copiously. I have a story about
him but i wont subject the list to it, yet ;)

Anyway to echo my friend and Ken Chu - The Red Bull Dosers are grate and you
should download their songs from www.AskKenChuOrWaitForHisNextMail.Com -My
favourite is Christmas so cold.

Sorry for boring everyone with my limited content - i'll try and not do it
again

Danny xxx

"I swear it's not her beauty,its something inside"