Sinister: B&S new single ...

Katrina House shop at xxx.net
Mon Sep 10 17:36:58 BST 2001

following on from Matador's (incorrect) announcement ...

Belle and Sebastian are to release another single on November 12th 2001.
The title track is called "The Season Has Arrived" and the single also
features "I Love My Car" - a live favourite from the recent UK shows - and
the previously unheard "Marx and Engels".

hope this clears things up.

cheers,
katrina.

banchory