Sinister: Buses are sad/Riding is a living

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 10 21:05:32 BST 2001

I CRIED...AGAIN

For the second time in as many weeks, a post made me cry. Perhaps someone
had better tie something to my private parts.

Danny Farrell made me think of my friend-girl and her eyes. We met through
Belle And Sebastian you know. She saw my bus t-shirt and I said yippee.
We listened to the Field Mice for hours. Hmmmm

EVERYONE'S COMING OUT

Which is nice. It's lovely to see so many new people prompted to post
through the wonderfulness of seeing The Belle And Sebastian. Struan is the
most wonderful performer ever and he tells charming post gig stories about
motorbikes and seaside's.

EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING IN

Where are all the big guns? Is it the official sinister holiday or
something?
It looks like you've left Ken and Idles in charge and all gone off for a
jolly jaunt. Don't get me wrong, it's lovely to see all the new people and
to feel safe under the Chu's watchful eye, but if only the Pine Fox could
see me wandering the streets at night, lost and confused, reading council
notice boards and talking to the sparrows.
Poop poop, here comes the smiley bus bound for sunny town and the moon
people.

NEW SINGLE

Oh Matador, how could you! I suffer from the eagerness of youth sometimes.
You just have to spit stuff out because you are so desperate to tell
everybody the happy thoughts bounding around in your mind.
The one about the season was played in Ipswich according to Mr. Halifax. I
remember Struan needing the words, but it was a jolly ditty. I Love My Car
was pretty, although a little strange time signature wise. They said it was
like Dexy's Midnight Runners. Homer beat them.

I'M OFF

I won't be posting until I go back to uni because I keep getting messages
telling me that CL Jones' inbox is too full. I wish someone would tell him.
Don't think you can run riot though. I will still be watching and listening.
Mark Cassarotto and Asm Walton are waiting in the wings to defame me, I
know, but I have eyes and ears and also a nose.

Hello Peter Carter

Chris Jones.