Sinister: Sinister Super Heroes (and their alter-egos)

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 10 22:45:08 BST 2001

Do you want to be a Sinister Super Hero? Can you kick ass/arse? Do you look
simply stunning in lycra? Do you have an allitervative name? Do you want to
join our gang?

So far, our crime fighting, ass kicking members are: myself (Madeleine
McNeil), Kirsten Kenyon (aka Kirsten Keg Queen), John Jennings (aka JPFine),
Laura Llew (aka The Millkmaid) and Stacey Shackford (aka Dahling). We assume
undercover jobs, such as journalist, student, book seller. We mingle among
the ordinary folk. We watch them as they commit crimes, misdemeanors or
random acts of kindness (the latter is rarer than we would like, and is
always rewarded with a snog and a quick flash). And we wait. We sit by the
red intercom, smoking fags and drinking gin, until we hear the crackle, then
the dulcet tones of Boss Mummy Honey. She is the Charlie to our Angels, the
Arthur to our Batman and Robin, the M to our Bond, the Mrs McClusky to our
Zammo, the Holly to our Rimmer. And so on and so on.

So, wanna join our gang? If you aren't as alliterative and special as us,
never fear. We are watching, and we will kick ass on your behalf. Just call
(and promise gin, cigarettes, CDs, hard cash, t shirts and Luncheon
Vouchers) and we'll be there, to right the wrongs.

Love
Madeleine McNeil