Sinister: I'll write something about B&S in my next post, no really!

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Tue Sep 11 03:11:03 BST 2001

     I was 10 year's old and in year 6 at school.
           Just back from our summer hol's and the talk was of parties, you
know the sort...
            Plan was... I'd supply class 6SGO with the alcohol and in return
I could come along to Abby Kerswell's "party". Wow!
           These dealing's obviously had to be rather covert so as not to
arrouse  teachers suspicions
                 and being the mastermind behind the opperation I decided
that we sould meet in The "Humanities" computor room as this seemed to be the
dimly lit "Black market" of Thomas Estley Community College.
         All was going well with only the slightest "chink" "chink" from my
bag as I strolled down the corridor, sat down at a desk and proceded to look
busy at something.              Along came *the lager collecters* Steve Tylas
and his sidekick Jamie Doy.
         "Right, Danson-'atcher ah ya got our booze then?". a suitably dodgy
looking paper-bag was passed under the table and the contents examined for
authenticity or something.
                         They slithered off, after a respectful nod in my
direction.
      Later that day whilst skiving in the library I was again confronted by
said duo.
       After looking around cautiously,  Jamie enquired again regarding the
next *shipment*.     "Errr, hang on a minute" I exclaimed, "I didn't realise
this was an ongoing thing, just thought it was for this party"
               O well, it turned out he would give me a fiver for the next
six bottles and this seemed like a good deal being as I'd got them for free,
smuggling from the parent's cache.
         So the next day I implemented stage one of my get rich quick scheme
and again the computor room was selected as our point of exchange.
          This again went really well,  untill.....
         ..... I'd got a dodgy zip on my bag and English teacher Mrs Drake
happened to notice the illegal cargo on board.
                    A tap on the shoulder and a "follow me please Mr
Danson-Hatcher" preceded a long wait in the staff room and interigation of
the "I think your parent's should be informed about this" kind.
                   Sure enough my mum turned up looking very confused at
being called to collect me.
            Not a word was spoken until we got back home.
       "So, James" she asked "who's this mystery girl I've been hearing about
from your headmistress?" "and what have you and her been up to so as I am
called out to pick you up?"
                    Now I was PROPER confused.
                                                               Girl?
                                             Indeed WHO was this girl she'd
been told about?
        I thought I'd been sent home cos I had all this lager in my bag.

                        The mystery is now cleared up.
        After many a year wondering just what on earth that day was all about
I was talking to my mum over lunchtime and she happened to mention what the
Headmistress had said to her.
             I was something along the lines of... "Hello Mrs Danson-Hatcher,
sorry to tell you this but your son has been caught with Stella again, could
you please come and collect him, At once!"

                  Ten years old and caught with Stella! what were we up to?

         The moral of this story is....Good communication is a good idea.
         and..
          .....If you've read this FAR then you're an absolute STAR.
James.