Sinister: the damn ham and other stories.

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Sep 11 13:18:25 BST 2001

aaaarrrrgh!
running around trying to get ready to go on hols with
boyfiend- going to Inverness, where we're hoping to
meet up with the adorable john john. Will we go to a
cafe? will we go ice skating? will we entice John john
to join in our deviant nonsense? or will I end up
buying us all milkshakes.

Then off to Fort William to stay in a swanky hotel.

running around, I stopped for a moment, wondering if
B+S are like this before a tour. You have all the good
intentions of packing plans, but when it comes down to
it, you see a lipstick, or you think "I might need an
extra paid of socks" and run around.. and then you
consider that you might be doing something that
requires a good pair of Ken Chus(idle's entry for
sinisterian ryhming slang- Ken Chus= shoes), rather
than trainers.
hmm.

quite.

so, anyway, I found out today that my camera is in
East Kilbride, in the back of my dads car after a
wedding we went to, and that my mum has said au revoir
on my behalf to my docs. But I've had them since I was
15! and now I need them! and now they're somewhere in
a dump cos she threw them out! I only told her to
chuck my old Converse and Sketcher platform trainers!
Not the DMs, not the DMs!!!
As it goes, you always need the things that get
chucked only days before. Ho hum. hopefully my
trainers will suffice up in the hills.

And what is that subject line all about? oh,I cursed
the sandwich meat, the ham, cos I couldn't get the
pack to open so I could have it on my sandwich for
lunch.

Had a filling done on my tooth today. my mouth felt
all lumpy and numb afterwards.

Saw the neighbours kitten playing outside- he's only
just been allowed to go out. Hes all lovely now, but I
bet once he reaches adulthood, he'll be nasty and
snarly and surly, like tomcats can be. Til the vet
gets them. heh heh heh heh heh.

Saw the other neighbours puppy, an adorable red
setter, all legs and tails and bouncy and happy and
exitable. Although she was sent off to puppy training
school while the family went on holiday.

went to a ewdding at the weekend. It was my brothers
birthday and he tried to pull using the line "Its my
birthday, dance with me" or words to that effect.
Worked a treat, I have to say. Except me and my dad
sniggered and pointed as he boogied with some girl.
And my mum acted all shocked, as my mum generally
does.

No more gossip from me right now. I'll probably buy a
wee disposable camera and take photos, but I was so
wanting to hae my flashy expensive camera to take
photos on the trip.

back Saturday.

later,
idles