Sinister: I stepped out of my room this morning and everything changed

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Tue Sep 11 17:59:56 BST 2001

I just wanted to go to the bathroom.  My friend Katie pulled me in to her room to look at the television.  One tower was gone.  The pentagon is in flames.  Planes are missing.  I've just been at college for barely over one week and now planes leaving from an airport that is ten minutes from where I'm sitting right now are being hijacked.  Crashing into important buildings.  Car bombs are blowing up all over New York.  My uncle is a pilot.  We can't get in touch with him.  All the girls from New York on my floor can't reach their families.  I've never been this genuinely scared before.

Kara*