Sinister: This has been said

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 11 18:50:05 BST 2001

Hewwo,

People already said all this, but eek.

People are dead and stuff. And there were these little kids on the new,
little arab kids cheering and being given sweets by their parents because
they were happy about it.

And they showed you people jumping out of the windows of that big tall place
in new york. And they went on for hours and hours about how it was going to
collapse the world economy, which i don't think anyone really gives a damn
about while that many human beings could be dead.

And George Bush was on the telly being illiterate and a complete retard. I'm
sure everyone feels really safe knowing that the worlds most powerful country
in a time of crisis lies in the hands of a Texan inbred.

Its a really good job B&S didn't play New York, or half of sinister could
have been there at the time.

My boyfriend was in LA at the time, I'm glad he's not dead. My friend's
boyfriend might be dead. We don't know yet, the lines are jammed.

I hope you're all alive and stuff.

It lacks swellness, it really does.

Hugs,
Jen