Sinister: Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:32:55 +0100

duke of harringay editor at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 11 20:29:10 BST 2001

Sometimes the beautiful world just seems to escape from view so all you
can see is some scary apparition that's like a cloud of hate, and when
that happens it just makes you want to curl up and bawl.

I've been walking around in a daze all night. I can't eat, my head feels
like it's going to explode, and every time I close my eyes I see those
images and my insides tear themselves out and the tears come flooding
again, and again and again...

I'm not religious. I don't pray, but as I'm sure lots of people like me
are doing, I'm praying tonight because it somehow feels like it's all I
can do. I'm praying for all my friends of course, but I'm praying for
everyone in New York and DC, and the USA in general. And of course, most
of all I'm praying for humanity.

Now, more than ever,
Keep The Faith.

Alistair