Sinister: Words fail

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 11 23:07:41 BST 2001

i know what you mean.  i have been glued to my telly all morning and
everytime i see the footage of those buildings going down, it shocks me just
as much as it did at 845 this morning or whevever it was.  i just saw
footage of the west bank..they are having celebrations on the streets,
parades, etc.  that is so sick.  and im not just saying that because im
american and it was my country this happened in.  hate governments if you
want to.  protest against policies, etc.  but today thousands and thousands
of people, totally unrelated to anything, were killed for absolutely no
reason.  id like to say that im above war and think its crazy...and
rationally i suppose i do.  the thing that i think is scarrier than what
happened is the fact that some bastards somewhere think that they are heroes
for having "accomplished" it.  what a sad scary place the world is. :o(
~stine