Sinister: Together.

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Tue Sep 11 22:51:09 BST 2001

Even though I am just a 15-year old swedish girl, I feel with all of you.

The telly have been having a specialevening, with just clips and guests. All the musicchannels have taken back their shows or stuff like that to show their respect.

In this time - when I allow myself to say that I think that all of us have been thinking about WW3 and stuff like that - It´s good to have sinister.

Just people at all. But just knowing that all of you out there, from all over the world, are together.

I´ve talked loads on the phone tonight with my friends, but still, i don´t think i´ve really gotten it. I was at the youth club when one of the leaders, Richard, who always have to joke, shouted "Pentagon-on fire-terrorists-WTC!" I just thought "Oh lovely, he´s acually gone mental" but then we all went to the telly room, and saw. One of the other leaders, and also my friend, Robin said:

"I think I have to go out of this room, instantly. Or else I will cry".

I´ve cried tonight, very much, but It´s just when i cry that I actually realise.

Elsehow, It´s just a sick and absurd dream that I am sure that I will wake up from any minute now.

Just being together really helps. I promise.

Prayig for you all

Astrid xxx