Sinister: This day will go down in infamy

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Tue Sep 11 22:14:24 BST 2001

All I did all day from 1.30pm was watch CNN, Reuters wires, BBC tv and radio
and Sky news.
All that matters is this. Nothing can make me think of anything else. Fuck
music, fuck my mundane moans about stuff that doesnt matter. B&S have a
single out in November. I dont care about it. fuck it, don't release it.
Couldnt care if I never hear it.

Two weeks ago I was under the World Trade Center. It could have been me. I
know people through work in the WTC. Fuck knows how they are; lower
manhatten has no communication facilities anymore.

Seeing the tower collapse live is something that I will never forget.
watching a pub descend into absolute silence as Tony Blair, our Prime
Minister made a state of the nation type speech was moving beyond words

What at 1.30pm GMT seemed to be a tragic accident has turned into the worst
nightmare possible.

God help anyone there. How many people have died? Numbers don't matter.
think of the families.
And may God take terrible revenge upon those currently dancing in the
streets celebrating this tragedy.