Sinister: I just want to be at the MCA

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 12 00:36:21 BST 2001

Today was the wierdest, school started fine, got there before anything
happened and didn't know anything until second period.  It wasn't so scary
then, and I was still in a decent mood.  My field trip to the Museum of
contemporary art was cancled b/c the trafic was bad and b/c the city was
shutting down, here in chicago.  I jsut wanted to see some cool shit and have
lunch with my dad.  The day wore on, i wasn't supposed to be there, so I
signed out to get the books at home, and while waiting for the bus I started
to dream about what things will look like when war has started, b/c we know
its comming.
Get back to school in time for a free and lunch and sit in the nurses with
dozens of crying girls talking about this shit.  I sit with a big boy whos
father was there on buisness and is crying with fear for him.  My art class
has a girl whos uncle died, he was on the 91 floor.  Everything is
pandemonium, after school we are all to go straight home, not sure if there
will be school tomorrow.  But I know that my life will never feel the same.

At the beginning of this I was just sad that I didn't get to go to the MCA
and now I'm left with a huge pit and a whole lot of arguments.

I love you all

kate of chicago