Sinister: from the states.

Mark Donohue deadmelody7 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 12 02:24:51 BST 2001

all,

i'm a young american living in boston...

what happened today endangered the lives of friends
and family...thankfully it didn't take any.

took the train home from school this morning...a great
deal of my peers (by that i mean americans of my
generation) apparently found what happened to be
hilarious...a cause for celebration, even.  everyone
else seemed momentarily annoyed with the interruption
of their daily routine.

i can't say the occurrence or reaction startled me in
the least...i offer best wishes to the families and
friends of the deceased...and no one else.  we'll all
be back to our routine, tomorrow.

tragic, isn't it?