Sinister: sorrow 2

ulla umets at xxx.com
Wed Sep 12 10:11:31 BST 2001

i just noticed that the mail i sent yesterday at 2pm has arrived few minutes
ago. it doesn't change much. actually it doesn't change anything at all. i'm
still walking around, tears in my eyes. disbelieving, terror in my heart. am
i being very selfish if i say i'm glad that everyone i know in america,
including all sinsiter type people are alright? i hope not.
still love you. like so.
yours,
ulla.