Sinister: starting a fundraiser

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 13 01:23:40 BST 2001

I know that I have posted earlier on this subject, but I wanted to say that
me and a friend got three organizations at my highschool to begin fundraisers
today, a dance on frieday will have proceeds going to the red cross and we
are crying envelopes for the next two weeks to raise 3500 (hopefully). I'm
proud of being proactive, and I urge you all to find your own way to do the
same

much love

kate