Sinister: a note about last night

Carmel Petra Wright carmellie at xxx.com
Thu Sep 13 06:30:16 BST 2001

hi everyone,
 i think last night was a really nice break from the
world...seeing belle and sebastian really raised my
spirits for awhile.  it was such a great night and such a
thing of beauty to see that we can all join peacefully
and have such a good time in the face of such a horrific
period in our history.  Unfortunately after I wrote my
review of the show, when i was still happy from the show
and had forgotten about all this nonsense, i turned on
the news.  10 min of that made me feel just the same
again.  Although i found some comfort of being able to
recall the song "turn turn turn" as it was played the
night before--it was kind of comforting.  I'd also like
to thank the band, even though they won't see this, for
being there for us and caring for us even though they
aren't even from here.  it really meant a lot to see the
outpouring of support and for them to play such an
amazing set.  I think it's what we all needed.

carmel

=====
"please turn out the light
i get a sick confusion headache