Sinister: Red Cross

Jenny Payne jpayne at xxx.org
Thu Sep 13 16:54:17 BST 2001

Hello all, my post does not seem to have made it through.  I'm resending
because there may be a few of you that were interested in ways to help the
Red Cross.

I won't forward you my NY friend's e-mail which describes what he saw and
dealt with the other day.  It's too graphic and disturbing.  To give you a
hint, though, when he came out of his apartment, he assumed a bomb had
gone off in a meat truck.

It's absolutely unthinkable to imagine yourself in these victims' place,
or in that of their families.  This is war of the worst kind.  Let's stick
together if we can.

Jenny