Sinister: a different view

Adam uni ahs0 at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 12 19:00:54 BST 2001

hello all.
    first off, of course, I want to offer my deepest sympathies to anyone
that lost someone in the terrorist attacks.
    I apologise if I have missed some posts (there have been sooo many!),
but I didn't notice anyone with a different point of view. Everyone is being
very loyal to the USA, and this is even causing normal people to become
racists, the target being any arabs.
    I'm not a fan of Islam, or religion at all for that matter, I prefer a
belief in yourself and fellow people (I think that's humanism), but Islam is
a religion I particularly dislike. Never the less I have nothing against
muslim people, of people who follow any other religion, simply for their
religios beliefs.
    Where is he going with this - you may ask. Well I'm fed up of the we
support america attitude. American have been responsable for the deaths of
thousands of palestines, by giving aid money to those Israely war mongers.
Israel wouldn't have come about without help from the USA to fight off the
arabs. Now, the arabs strike back, no worse than the way israely's and other
nation have attacked them.
    I am in no way condoning the actions of whoever did this. In fact I
think they should have electrodes attatched to their bollox, and be hooked
up to the national grid till eventual death. As for Bin Laden - he is a
LOONEY! He commits these acts in the name of religion (Although we did the
same in the crusades), which I think is bollox, he's just a fu*k up. But as
for the inocent arabs who are going to suffer when NATO blows the f*ck out
of them, it's not on!

well, thats my 2 pence worth. I apprieciatte that this may offend some
people, so I apologise profusley, It was not my aim.
    I'd apprieciatte any feedback on this.

cheers

adam

p.s.