Sinister: summer turned to fall pictures on the wall

Richard Gillanders r_gillanders at xxx.com
Thu Sep 13 21:56:39 BST 2001

I'm not sure why I...but.  hm.

things have happened that made me pull my trousers on
back to front.  and to want to watch woody woodpecker
and enjoy him.  and to be able to choose exactly what
I think about.

you're okay.  this is brief.

FOR A PICNIC.  saturday is FAST approaching.  food and
chat in the open air.  I think I could type some words
in french and appear cultured.  or appear something.
we're still going to meet in the waverley station.
it's still going to be at two o'clock.
we're still going to be in a huddle.
the huddle's still going to be outside wh smith's.
and now.  we're going to walk.  to the west gardens.
I should imagine.  to near the fountain and the
carousel.  excited?  and there's grass that doesn't
slope too much.  and the sheltering bits.  which we:
won't need.  I hope.

easy, eh?

'marx and engels' on the new single.  I think this was
predicted in private correspondence between mister ian
nicolson and myself.  well.  kinda.

there is a flat being warmed by a party in the evening
of the saturday.  and one of the flat's occupiers, a
harry hunt, has let me know...has made it clear...that
anyone who would like to attend this LARGE party after
the picnic would be more than welcome.  I have his
telephone number.  ask me.  I, myself, am considering
this invitation and I know of a couple of people who
might also be interested in going.

going.

tomorrow I'll meet a couple of sinister ones in a
train station and we'll have a phone conference with
another.  and another?  and some drinks.  this is
shaping up to be a sinister weekend.  with drinks.

spelling isn't everything.  but it is important.

now.  I'm going.

going.

bye-bye.

bye,