Sinister: Be careful out there...

Graham Henderson tobikid at xxx.com
Fri Sep 14 04:10:31 BST 2001

Hmmm...my first post...and not a happy one I'm afraid
I hope everyone is safe and well tonight, and all your loved ones too.
I've spent the aftermath trying to contact my friend Ali, who has been
working in a hotel on Church, in Manhattan, for the last few months.
About an hour ago I received word from another NY friend.  Ali, it would
seem, is alive but hardly well.  Having survived this weeks horrific events
unscathed he was beaten half to death in the street.
Ali is a 27-year old Arab Kuwaiti.

Be careful out there people, for yourself and for others.

It just seems to me all this should make us stronger, not weaker.

Anyway take care,

TBWTHE