Sinister: I get my therapy from music

Gardiner, Stuart Stuart.Gardiner at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 14 11:32:52 BST 2001

OK, this is going to be under 15 minutes, so sorry about that, I won't do it
again, please punish me Honey, I like it when you do that...

I've been struck by everyone's attitudes on here to the tragedy in the
States. I'm certain a lot of people on here (myself included) have very
strong opinions on the reasons behind the attacks, and what should be done
about them, but people have been considerately keeping them to themselves.
We may have almost come to expect that on Sinister, but it's still very
unusual in the wider world, so a pat on the back for everyone. That's why
I've stayed on this list for four years - you're not likely to meet a kinder
bunch of people.

Incidentally, we've just had an immaculately observed (round here at least)
3 minutes silence right across Europe. Personally I need to draw a line
under it now, because I don't want to let these idiots change my life; but I
realise others out there can't do that, and we're still thinking of you.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask was: is the Manchester picnic that was planned
for Sunday still going ahead? And if so, where and when? Could someone let
me know before I go home for the day please? Thanks!

Big Stu