Sinister: slighty late

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Fri Sep 14 20:33:51 BST 2001

Just to say It's all so sad but I wish people would stop mourning the
building. The building doesn't matter but people seem to think it has some
kind of priority over dead people. Why? Also, it's ever so scary what's
happening to Arabs in America. In Australia, as well, prople attacked a bus
with Muslim children on it. And most Arabs aren't happy about it, they feel
sad and they feel scared. Some houses near where my Grandmother lives in
east Jeruslam were knocked down last night. They hadn't done anything.
People there are just scared, because they know they'll get the blame.
    It really shows, all of this, that people arenothing but disgusting
animals of the mostvenemous and vicious nature. If
anyone, ever, does something good, someone else will do something twice as
bad and do it more times. And if someone does something bad, someone will do
something twice as bad as that, too. What's the point at all? I also wish
people would stop calling it a war, because it's not, and they'll use war as
way of justifying things which we normally wouldn't let happen. Like killing
more innocent people, which is obviously what they're going to do because
that's what they've always done when it wasn't Americans involved so god
help us now.
     Finally, as a last word for this consequential and obvious post, I
think that, whatever impression this post left on you, I don't condone what
the terrorists did and that for all my anger at the reaction to it, my main
feeling is sadness but more people have expressed that already and done it
better than I ever could. You're all wonderful, And I hope you're all okay,
even though some of you obviously aren't felling even remotely good,

Joe