Sinister: seattle show review

Carmel Petra Wright carmellie at xxx.com
Sat Sep 15 08:17:55 BST 2001

i'll make this short and sweet as possible...
the seattle show was quite delightful tonight.  Again,
I'd like to thank the band (esp. Stuart) for being so
great during this time.  We got to have a minute of
silence before the music started--it was beautiful.

The set list was very similar to the portland show.  They
played Dirty Dream #2 though and a cute small girl went
up and spoke the french part into the microphone--she got
a t-shirt from stuart for her troubles.  They also threw
out candy and goodies from the stage that someone had
given them.  I got a piece of licorice stuart threw-i
have a feeling i'll be finding a stale, hard piece of
unidentifiable red crap in a couple months in my stuff.

I think i have a small unattainable crush on Stevie--he
is sooo great!  They also played Me & the Major and he
played the harmonica.  So great.  Their version of Jimi
Hendrix's "Crosstown Traffic" was fun too--finally got
some people to move.  I can't understand NOT dancing
during a B&S show!  It seemed like half the people up
front weren't even that excited to be there.  I was
rocking out by myself in the middle....like usual.

Well, hope today was more peaceful for everyone. All of
us continue to pray for the victims and the rest of the
country.  I hope my aunt can get out of there soon--she's
stuck in the "Ground Zero" area and can't get back to LA
until at least next week--God help us all.

Carmel

=====
"please turn out the light
i get a sick confusion headache