Sinister: You make me feel like a Napkin!

Todd Johnson phat_buu at xxx.com
Sat Sep 15 19:23:07 BST 2001

Hello,
  I just got back from the seattle gig last night, the
show was spectacular, the crowd wasn't really into
dancing like someone else said allready, but i did the
best i could with the space provided.  Stuart was
throwing out Twinkies and he got one to me, it took
him three times, but he got it too me and i was
thrilled.  Although, that wasn't the highlight of my
night.  After the show and after things died down a
little i went outside and headed for the parking
garage. I saw some people out by the buses talking so
I joined them. Eventually Isobel came out and she and
I got a picture together.  As soon as there developed
im going to post them.  I was acctually really excited
I had never met anyone as cool as her.  I also had the
chance to meet and talk to Johnathan Richman for a
while, hes a really nice guy, I told him he talks like
Rocky.  I had know idea that he was the guy in There's
Something about Mary.  Overall it was a great night
and I'm looking forward to tonight. Good BYE everyone,
have a good day.

=====
-Sir Benjamin October Cylde