Sinister: having learned my lesson, I never left an impression on anyone

AMEBIX13 at xxx.com AMEBIX13 at xxx.com
Mon Sep 17 02:09:50 BST 2001

Hello everyone,
    I am new to the list and recently got out of the nursery so I figured
that I would introduce myself to everyone.  First things first, my name is
Sean and I am from Maryland.  I attend University and study anthropology.  I
am fairly young (20) but feel fairly old most of the time.  I think I might
be cursed, but am not quite sure yet...I'll give it more time before I make a
final decision on the matter.  I am very gentle, although most people that I
have met lately don't appreciate it.  (with a few notable exceptions) I am
really quite atypical and I enjoy it very much.  I am quite impressed with
this list, despite my short period of time on it, I have already made one
very lovely friend as a result.  I can only imagine what will result from
actually being able to post, the mere thought of it brings a huge grin to my
face.  This weekend was most interesting, both wonderful and horrible at
points, and oddly enough the part that I truly expected to be great, made me
quite the sad young man when all was said and done.  I must have been quite a
sight driving out of Baltimore last night at 4am with tears streaming down my
face while singing along to a mix tape, that I appropriately titled "songs to
cry to."  It is amazing what being ignored by someone who you are fond of can
do.  Well, at least I can appreciate the humor in the situation.  Well
everyone, I will cease boring you with the minutiae of the past weekends
events.  I would very much like to converse further with others on the list,
so if I seem in the least bit appealing please do not hesitate to write me, I
have tons to say.  Goodnight and sweet dreams.
Love,
Sean