Sinister: my dreamgig

ulla umets at xxx.com
Mon Sep 17 17:17:54 BST 2001

there have been many wonderful field reports of Belle and Sebastian gigs
from fellow sinisters. big *thank you* to everyone who has put down some
lines to share with all of us. really thank you!
there is one gig i want to share with you now. you were all there but maybe
you don't remember it because i dreamt about it tonight...it went like this.
 at first i saw this old shabby classroom with some paint peeling off from
walls and with dusty old plants and some blurry chalk lines on blackboard
and really nice old-school tables with scratchy drawings on them. then i
remember thinking:" bet, it's one of those boring dreams again where i just
stand here and nothing really happens." and then suddenly Belle and
Sebastian were there and playing and you were all there. i don't know how i
know this as i haven't met most of you but i knew it for sure that it was a
special gig for sinister only. i was outrageously happy because i could
finally see them alive and really close too. then i looked around and
everyone were sitting on the tables , not really many people, about 130 or
so but you were still there, all of you and we sang along to *oh, get me
away from here..* but in a very nice way, you know, it wasn't one of those
loud humming things, oh no, it was really nice and quiet so we could still
hear the band and all. and it went really well so we sang another song too
but i can't remember what song it was maybe it was *she's losing it* but i'm
not sure. everyone were truly happy and smiling all the time and some had
their eyes closed and smiling like so. and i just thought then, that this is
the best concert i've ever been to and this was good too because i wouldn't
of wanted to have any Limp Bizkit inside my head.
thank you all for sharing it with me.
hugs,
ulla.