Sinister: Fwd: [shout] a fwd from an afghan friend

zorba at xxx.uk zorba at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 17 21:02:05 BST 2001

this was forwarded to a list i am on.  it might bore some of you to
read more about the attack on the WTC, but i think it might
interest even more of you, judging from the amount of comments
there have already been.  i wanted to add my words to everyone
else's on the day, but felt tongue tied and unable.  Instead i give
you an intelligently written, but frightening scenario that could
result from what has happened.

antony